Infrared Sauna Therapy
Infrared Sauna Therapy Overview:
Infrared Sauna Therapy has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” health therapies for overall healthy living. Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and disease prevention.
We invite you to relax in our spa-like while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session. If you want to get back into balance, an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.
Infrared Sauna Therapy will heat your organs and tissue from within (between 4 to 6 inches deep), as opposed to traditional saunas which only heat your surface skin by heating the ambient air. Within your heated tissue, damaged cells die off and cellular detoxification is facilitated.
Health benefits include:
Our Infrared Sauna Therapy has been shown to improve overall health. Each full-spectrum infrared setting (Near, Mid, Far) has a specific purpose. The following six programs were created by the manufacturer based on extensive testing of the wave settings, temperature, etc. to produce maximum health benefits. In addition, we have the ability to create custom programs for individual issues.
- Cardiovascular- (Near, Mid, Far) increases your heart rate, cardiac output, metabolic rate, and also increases your circulation to promote healthy blood pressure.
- Detoxification- (Mid, Far) starts at a high-intensity level then reduces to a more comfortable setting. This combination improves vascular flow to reach toxins at the cellular level where they reside.
- Pain Relief – (Near, Mid, Far) activates neurological, vascular, and metabolic mechanisms to reduce your pain by reducing inflammation and swelling and promoting cellular repair. Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic-pain conditions.
- Relaxation – (Near, Mid, Far) relieves muscles tension and promotes overall stress reduction with regular use. It provides a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep.
- Weight Loss (Mid, Far) can burn 300 to 700 calories in only 30 minutes. High intensity stimulates your cardiovascular system and as your body works to cool itself, there is an increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate which is similar to exercise.
- Anti-Aging (Near, Mid, Far) penetrates tissue to help with acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, cuts, etc. and and improves overall skin tone, elasticity, and firmness by stimulating collagen production which reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone.
- Chromotherapy (Color Light Therapy) is also used to adjust your body vibrations and frequencies to improve your health and harmony.
- Wound Healing – Scientific research has concluded that Near Infrared Therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.
For more information on the health benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy, please visit the Infrared Sauna Website.
The Infrared Sauna has been shown to improve overall health. Each distance setting (near, mid, far) has a specific purpose.
Far infrared causes a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
More than just heat. Infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep.
Lower Blood Pressure
Infrared saunas make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation.
Anti-Aging & Skin Purification
Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
Studies have shown that a 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 700 calories while you relax! Learn more.
Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions.
Regular infrared sauna use–especially in the mid IR range–can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
Scientific research has concluded that near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection